Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Punctual Interview

I wrote this on my interview in LA GEAR UP Summer Counselor. They called me at 10. I had an exam @ 9:30. I rushed to be there at 10. But my interview started at almost 11:30.

Was supposed be in @ 10.
I'm still outside in vain
After I finished my Exam,
It suddenly began to rain
Little droplets on my shirt,
Are not there anymore
I feel like goin out in the rain,
Instead of waitin here in vain
Been sittin down now for a while,
My back is now in pain
Wasted my exam time
without a single gain.
I thought I got here rite in time,
Was the first in chain.
The traffic dont move anymore ...
Think I shud change the lane ??
No ! I'm not givin up yet !!
My life's not @ Set !!
Why don't they check the clock tower
And keep it as a pet ??
I shud just stop writing now
And wait outside in vain
I'm waiting for my interview
Which shud've started @ 10.

No comments: